Sunday, April 21, 2024

Menyelesaikan Laporan PKKS

Akhirnya selesai. 
-------@@@@@-------
Son:

I dont know i just sit and watch muvi and then my chest started feeling tight
then its getting worse
untill it started hurt
after some time my neck feel hurt and stiff
I dont know 
I dont have this reaction before i dont have allergy or astma or anything
now my arm also feel sore and stiff I dont know why 
21:09

yeah its gettin worse

my heart rate reads really high
105 bpm

im just sitting watching anime for the past 30 min
5 or 10 min after the first reading it still reads 104 bpm
 im think im gonna die
its not that painful I can nhold it
but its just heavy and painful

i google and it says if you have unexplained chest pain 
call 911 immediately dont ignore the symptoms of heart attack

it radiates until my jaw that is crazy
my jaw feels stiff
I kinda abit relaxed now
yep im gonna die because thats obviously a solid sign of heart attack
at least the medic know what happened to me from this text

bruh what happened man really fr
9:16 

oh thank god its better now

9:18

still reads 102 bpm
nah man but my neck still feel sore n stiff as bamboo

this is bad
it hurts again
breathing is heavy

i lost track of time but its around 10pm 
I sleep on the table and i woke up, goin to the toilet and throw up
color yelow and chocholatte because i ate chips and biscuit
the ammount is yeah alot 

i drink water and banan i heard its good and easy to digest also good for nausea
then im trying to sleep i want to throw up
i run to the toilet, im holding it and vomiting again while on the way

i slelep 
wake up 4am
i throw up to the trash can and i spill something
i clean
i eat some banan again so its not empty

6
i sleep
i throw up again
the ammount is gettin smaller

7
then wake up at 7 vomitting to the trash can again but this time its dark green colour

then shower i read somewhere it can relax our stomach and reduce nausea
then i put a new bag on the trash can

7:10
in the shower
i throw up again small ammount

i was washing my hair
i throw up again obviously green colour

then i sit in the shower hallway
thinking nah man this is bad gotta call the ambulance fr
gotta call the insurance i said
BUT THEN I THROW UP AGAIN

7:30 7:45 im not sure
im reading researching trying to distract my mind
I got my insurance number and which type of insurance i have
I set up emergency button so the phone do something if i press a combination of button, so then
it create message for my friend so they call the ambulance

i sleep 
i woke up at 12
eating hliep in small ammount

then its stabilized
but laleleus 

i can say its pretty dangerous and i almost died
but no one knows so far

12:20
there is sun so i sunbathing



----@@@@@----
It was since  yesterday, my brain told me that l should leave that bastard group.  The trigger was  the picture. 
It showed activities after eid. The inner group was invited. It hit my mind,:oh then, those person who aree considered worth to be invited. 
Today, l read the confession. "It was l, she said, who created the mess."
Why didn't I see that? The thorn is just a spit away from my face.
Perhaps jealousy made her turn into evil.
Orin.
Two-headed-snake. 
-------@@@-------

No comments:

Post a Comment