Thursday, April 25, 2024

Rikmin Polres Day 2

Tim Rikmin
Sambil Rikmin, sambil mencoba menyelesaikan modul pengimbasan.
Pa Asep mah sudah selesai, malah ada video segala. Keren.
Saya? Harus rapikan ppt-nya,  moderasinya.  Untuk format-format mah udah selesai.
-----@@@@@----

Terpikirkan untuk membuat video :usia 56 kamu butuh more pads. Whar for? When you cough, you wee, when you jump,  you wee. So you need more than mere underwear,  but something to absorb your wee as well. 
-----@@@----

It is raining this night. Well I love raining.  Rain grows plants.
-‐-------@@@@@-----

Seeing other groups in WA. They do fin stuffs. I look at myself as a poor thing.  I must work day and night to survive from one plate of rice to another plate. 
------@@@@-----

Sometimes,  I am afraid of facing my retirement,  in 4 year to come. I fear l get no jobs, kids abandon abroad. 
If I don't take the pension time,  when l get me time? Never ending work to pay even for a debt which os not mine!
What a karma!
--------@@@@@-------


No comments:

Post a Comment